What...uh...what's happening here?

Posted by Dave Rockstar On 1:11 PM


Yesterday evening, the night before thanksgiving, I find this in my bathroom:



This doesn't make any sense, because I'm not, nor do I live with, any 17 year old boys.




I mean, it LOOKS like an empty tp roll, but it CAN'T be, right?

When I look, puzzled at my girlfriend, to figure out what's going on, you know, to figure out whether a 17 year old boy broke in because he had an inconceivable desire, nigh a NEED to use my toilet/toilet paper (which, to be fair, IS quilted with more 50% more softness than the leading brand), she said, and I'm quoting here:

"I left it there so you'd know you needed to put more toilet paper in there!"

She said this with a huge smile, suggesting she actually thought this was appropriate.

At this point, I had a strange compulsion to headbutt a knife, but I resolved otherwise, and put on a new roll.





This is NOT okay (insert My Chemical Romance riff); if I did this at a girl's place, I'd never be invited back.

Hurm. What is a boy to do?

Happy thanksgiving err'body. This year I'm thankful for having somewhere to vent.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Response to 'What...uh...what's happening here?'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://daverockstar.blogspot.com/2009/11/whatuhwhat-happening-here.html?showComment=1259287736295#c7321879498199246750'> November 26, 2009 at 6:08 PM

    Most girls/women don't do that to their boyfriends/fiances/husbands unless they've left the roll empty more than once. Consider yourself being trained, and not only is it acceptable, but necessary and blogging about it will likely leave you sexless for at least a night. Of course, she seems like a really really nice girl so I could be wrong. lol

     

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
real talk, dunnyboots. 24/7.